10th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference (ASMS) and 16th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop (SPSC)
Thank you for your interest in giving a presentation at the forthcoming ASMS/SPSC conference in October 2020!
The authors of accepted papers shall prepare the camera-ready versions according to the following guidelines.
CAMERA-READY Manuscript Submission
The authors of accepted papers MUST register here. Upon successful registration, a registration code will be provided, which will be used to upload the manuscripts through EDAS.
Depending on the track, the following indications have to be taken into account while uploading the camera-ready version of the paper.
Track A "Full Paper"
- Enter the registration code in EDAS (log in and click on the accepted paper)
- Prior to paper submission, the IEEE copyright form has to be filled and submitted through EDAS.
- The camera-ready version of the paper has to be validated through PDFexpress, using the conference identifier 48805X.
- Upon successful PDF validation, the paper can be submitted through EDAS (final manuscript).
Track B "Extended Abstract"
- Enter the registration code in EDAS (log in and click on the accepted paper).
- Submit the paper through EDAS (final manuscript).
- Final conference registration for all presenters: September 1, 2020 September 15, 2020
- Full paper submission/ Final manuscript : September 15, 2020