10th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference (ASMS) and 16th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop (SPSC)
Virtual Platform Guidelines
Virtual Conference – How does it work?
Here you can find some guidelines on how to maximise your participant experience at the 10th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference (ASMS) and 16th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop (SPSC), online edition:
• On October 19th, 2020 the registered participants will get a separate e-mail with individual credentials to get access to the virtual conference platform.
• Please connect 10 min prior to the conference of session start. Should you have any access issues, one of our colleagues will be online to check with you the settings etc.
• It is important that you have the best possible internet connection. Therefore, please connect trough Ethernet cable if possible – this is key on order to secure a stable internet connection.
• It is important that you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge Browser to access the platform. You may experience issues when using other browsers. It is also strongly advised that you do not have any other browser tabs or windows open.
• Please make sure you have exited from any Zoom, Teams or other webinar/conference call software as these produce additional load on your device.
• Issues are sometime resolved by refreshing your browser window.
The official language at the Conference & Workshops is English.